Opens Wednesday, January 2nd.
Fundraising doesn't have to become the "F" word in the room every time there is a board or staff meeting. This Fundraising Everything course teaches you all of the skills and strategies needed to the "F' out of fundraising. LOL! You, your staff, board members, and the fundraising committee will become the Kings and Queens of the fundraising realm once you have learned the skills and have applied them successfully. You will be equipped with everything needed to set up and execute successful and profitable fundraisers.
What you will learn:
- Annual Giving
- Major Giving
- The Art of the Ask
- Ambassador Board Development
- End of Year Giving Campaigns
- Giving Tuesday
- Types and Kinds of Fundraisers
- Creating a Fundraising Plan
- Implementing/Executing a Fundraising Plan
- Developing an effective fundraising Committee
- Creating a fundraising letter
- How to Tell GOOOD Stories
- Creating a fundraising email sequence
- And Much More . . .
Who should take this course:
Anyone in the nonprofit industry that wants to learn more about effective fundraising and having profitable campaigns.
Tracy V. Allen is a Impact Strategist, Speaker, Author, Educator, and Publisher with a passion for helping organizations thrive structurally and financially.
The founder and engine behind TVA Consulting, Tracy and her team of experts help nonprofits and businesses attract funding, increase capacity, deliver exemplary programs/services, and create a positive impact in the communities they serve.