GPSing to Sponsorship
Sponsorship is an excellent way to defray the cost of putting on an event. Contrary to popular belief it isn’t that hard to get corporations to take an interest in the event you are having and get it sponsored. With some careful planning, organizations, and networks you will be well on your way to a roster of corporate, small business, and entrepreneurial sponsors.
What you will learn:
- How to figure out who you should contact
- Identify categories and potential sponsors
- Construct your offer so that you get maximum funding
- Create a proposal that makes it easy for a sponsor to fund you
- Up-selling sponsors once approved
- How to keep getting sponsored
- And more. . .
What you get:
- Market 1 - The Foundation
- Module 2 – The Market
- Module 3 – Creating the Ask
- Module 4 – Finding the Right Ask
- Module 5 – The Ask
- Module 6 – Sealing the Deal
- Module 7 – Keep In Touch
- Bonus 1
- Bonus 2
- Bonus 3
What you get:
- Video/PowerPoint Lessons
Who is this for:
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Small Business
Tracy V. Allen is a Impact Strategist, Speaker, Author, Educator, and Publisher with a passion for helping organizations thrive structurally and financially.
The founder and engine behind TVA Consulting, Tracy and her team of experts help nonprofits and businesses attract funding, increase capacity, deliver exemplary programs/services, and create a positive impact in the communities they serve.